Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Meme the Sixth, a Day Late and a Dollar Short

I got tagged this morning by both Navi and the Ancient for the Meme the Sixth challenge which was recently started by Gnomeaggedon. I thought it seemed quite interesting (and ever so slightly evil for those of us late to the game who don't know very many other bloggers).

But...I can never resist a screenshot challenge...

The Rules
  • Go into your image folder
  • Open the sixth sub-folder and choose the sixth image.
  • Publish the image! (and a few words wouldn’t hurt, though I dare say I couln’t stop a blogger from adding a few words of their own).
  • Challenge six new bloggers.
  • Link to them.
In my image folder I didn't have any subfolders, so what I did was created folders by arranging my pictures into folders randomly by date. From there I picked the sixth created folder and this was the sixth image:


Apparently that folder ended up being a whole ton of screenies I had taken during the battle for Gnomeregan event before the Cataclysm launch. I'm kind of glad this was my sixth as I think it's kind of a fun looking screen shot. It's certainly not every day you get to see the bottom of a falling bear or elekk on a parachute.

Since I finally got to this so late in the game though I'm sure some of my chosen bloggers have been tagged already (and I apologize if you have).

If by some miracle you haven't,

Dreamy
Fay
Lilpeanut
Akabeko
Vuuk
Somnar

Tag, you're it!

4 comments:

  1. That is an awesome screenshot, one that appeals to my sense of pride in my homeland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! What's funny is when I was leveling my ill fated Ironadilla in her homeland I was bemoaning the fact that I never took so much as one screen shot during the battle for Gnomeregan and I think I did it on five characters. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I'm tagged. This could turn out very...awkwardly. Haha. Fun Idea though :D That's actually a really cool screenshot. It took me a minute to figure out what was going on. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, what an interesting shot :)

    ReplyDelete